Please see below for amenities checklist
Welcome to Hardcastle Crags Hideaway!
Located on a small family farm with breathtaking views above the town of Hebden Bridge, we welcome you to our luxury Shepherd’s Hut complete with a private hot tub. This surprisingly spacious, adult-only accommodation benefits from heating and a wood burner stove, so is perfect all year round for a short or longer break in Yorkshire.
Bring your walking boots and bikes to explore the numerous footpaths and bridleways reached from your doorstep here in the South Pennines. Return to an inviting hot tub to relax and reflect on your day’s adventures – set in our cosy unique retreat.
What’s in the Hut:
- Reached by 3 steps…………….
- Electricity with USB charging point
- Double bed
- Thermostatically controlled heating
- Wood burner stove
- Fitted kitchen comprising:
- Hot & cold running water
- Refrigerator with small freezer
- Combi oven/microwave/grill
- Crockery, cutlery, utensils & cooking dishes
- Seating & dining table
- Flushing toilet, shower & basin
- Heated towel rail
- Hair dryer
As well as our amazing facilities listed, we also provide:
- Cotton bedlinen, pillows & duvet
- Towels & tea towels
- Complimentary toiletries & slippers
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk
- Condiments & oil
- Cleaning products
- Starter pack of kiln dried logs (extra available to purchase on-site)
- Gas for BBQ
- Safety -Carbon monoxide detector, smoke alarm, fire extinguisher
What’s outside the Hut:
- Hut accessed by a single farm track
- Panoramic long distance views
- Surrounded by fields with hardy sheep and a few friendly ducks!
- Off-road parking
- EV Charging point available by request paid locally
- Garden dining table & chairs
- Superior Canadian Hot Tub
- Gas BBQ
Book now and enjoy a rural glamping experience!
Wood Burning Stove & Starter Pack of Wood
Quick Booking Response
Luxury Hot Tub
Toilet, Shower & Basin
Kitchen with all accessories
Thermostatically Controlled Heating
Electricity with USB charging point